The manual I'm currently working on - part of my role is to edit and ready course manuals for print and distribution for Peace Space - is for the upcoming Amber Ray healing class next week. Given my current living situation (parents in-law on an extended stay at our home while they house hunt after their last place fell through), the energy of this Ray is undeniably ... coincidental!
"Amber Ray:
The Ray of
Mastering Your
Emotional Reactions & Responses
to the
Astral Realm & Being Responsible
for
Interacting Energenetically"
I'm finding more and more that my life's circumstances are aligning with the Universal energy of the moment. Lessons and learning are around us at all times, the Earth's wisdom is also ever-present. I know I am a culprit for overlooking/denying/ignoring this fact frequently.
But sometimes, like today when I opened up my work, right off the back of having this very conversation with my in-laws (it centred around the tendency for them to take on 'the world's hurts' - in effect, what I was saying was that they allow themselves to get slurped up in astral energy, which can be a very grey, mucky, murky hotch-potch of a place to be... not terribly nice way to live your life and far from effective), I am given cause to sit up straighter and remember.
I am a spiritual being having a physical experience in this lifetime. I have a choice (and I choose) to "work on" my life as if each moment, each interaction, each thing I encounter is spiritually significant. It's not as tiresome as one might think, especially not when you get in the swing of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment