Monday, July 12

Without prejudice

I'm currently working on a distance situation, a little closer to 'home' than usual. But business as usual.

Working with energy this way, getting glimpses on this sort of stand-back, big-picture scale, I am getting better at not weighing in with my own prejudices and personal opinions/judgements. When one works this way, there is no room for partiality or assumption.

So I am simply being the switchboard operator, as I have come to consider my role when this happens - literally like helping baby plug in to mum/dad/the grounding - and boundary keeping, from the sidelines. It has been a long while, though, that I have been involved in holding the patterns from a distance after a baby has died.

I am surprised how dry-eyed I am. Perhaps a sign that the grasshopper [that'd be me] is finally getting it....

No comments:

Post a Comment