An increasing number of people throughout the world and from all backgrounds now acknowledge their inter-connectedness with all that exists upon Earth. Because of the physical, mental, emotional, psychological and spiritual imbalances they experience in their own lives, they recognise a reflection of the hurt that the Earth herself is experiencing. Whoever, wherever and however they may be, they sense a deep, spiritual calling to assist in the healing of the planet by means of the way they live their lives.
- excerpt from Peace Space: PURPOSE - PROTECTION - PEACE - PRAYER
In a nutshell, this is what I work towards. And what I work for. When I mention Earth Healing, this paragraph pretty well sums up what I am on about.
Time constraints have been challenging lately, to say the least, since I started this blog. It is going to have to be a slow and steady affair, this one. But it is my utmost wish that this blog will begin to reflect more and more of the methods by way of which you, too, can contribute your own Earth Healing.
After all, is that why you have visited here? Tell me more. I would love to hear from you.
it's a really powerful quote and mission. there are plenty of people that want to help turn this world in the right direction. that quote contains an energy lots of people might agree with.
ReplyDeleteHey! Ed, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I agree with you. We all have a part to play, sometimes I think we (collectively) think it's "too far gone" to bother. But no.
ReplyDelete